Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Real estate is a very desirable commodity in Claremore and the Tulsa metropolitan area. So, when you buy a home, you’ll make a responsible investment, but it’s still going to cost you. All property owners, therefore, need homeowners insurance to protect the value represented by their properties.
To get a fast, free quote on top-drawer homeowners insurance, let Dorsey Insurance Agency be your partner. We’ll help you feel the security of knowing you have the perfect coverage.
Understanding Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners insurance will help protect the value of your home. It offers financial compensation when accidents occur at home that were beyond your control. Coverage is very important to helping you pick up the pieces after such losses.
Tulsa’s suburbs represent a very hot real estate market. In Claremore, homes are worth on average $151,000 and sell for around $163,000. Any property purchase is a big investment, so when you pay for a home, you want it to last. Homeowners insurance will make sure it does.
Our Coverage Options
Dorsey Insurance offers homeowners policies provided by more than 15 insurance companies, all of which can provide tailored protection for the individual policyholder.
Within your coverage, you can buy:
- Liability insurance for cases where you cause harm to third parties, like guests or neighbors. Learn about pool owner liability and safety measures.
- Structure insurance to replace the house following damaging events, including high winds and heavy rain.
- Possessions insurance to insure belongings.
- Living expenses supplements to help you pay for hotel or dining bills in case you have to leave the house following a covered incident.
- Liability legal assistance to help you if a lawsuit for accidents at home leads you to court.
We can tailor also your policy to include:
- Replacement cost structure coverage
- Scheduled personal items insurance
- Accidental medical payments insurance
- Detached structure insurance
- Landlord protection (for rental properties)
- Coverage for vacant homes
- Farm and rural property policies
Helping You Choose the Right Coverage
Dorsey Insurance’s long-lasting partnership with northern Oklahoma families has made us a trusted provider for homeowners insurance and other benefits.
We fully understand the diversity of homeowners policies that any Tulsa metro resident might need. We aim to make sure you get enough coverage, minimize liability risks, and protect yourself, your family and others wherever you go.
Get a Quote
This job is not about us, but about you, and how we can help you feel secure in your home at all times. Don’t hesitate to get a quote on a personalized home insurance policy right now! Contact us at (918) 665-7400 or request an online quote.