Insurance to meet your needs.

Almost vacant homeVacant policies are a great way to keep a home covered while you are either selling it or remodeling a home. A lot of people will just not insure a home if they know nobody is living in it. But there is still always a chance that a claim can happen in an unoccupied home. Depending on what part of the country you live, but one storm in the Midwest can come through and cause a lot of damage to your house. Then when the vacant policy is in effect, you are able to recover the loss. Vacant home insurance has more restricted coverages than a homeowners policy, so it is best to talk with your agent about what losses are covered.

These policies can be very affordable as well. Most companies will offer a 3, 6 or 12 month policy. So if you are remodeling a home and do not need the insurance for a year, then you are able to just do a short term 3 month policy on it. They typically are much cheaper than what you pay on a homeowners insurance policy. We definitely recommend these if you end up in a situation where you do have a vacant home for whatever reason that may be. Contact us if you have any questions about vacant home insurance.


Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2019
  • 2018

View Mobile Version

Fill out the form below to get started with an insurance quote

Connect with us

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

Dorsey Insurance Agency Inc, Auto Insurance, Tulsa, OK

Claremore Chamber of Commerce