Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
As Oklahoma’s second-largest metropolitan area, the Tulsa region is home to significant traffic congestion and accident risks. Even the more-rural areas are not immune to hazardous situations that might cause wrecks. That’s why every Oklahoma driver needs car insurance.
Dorsey Insurance Agency’s car insurance options will provide Oklahoma’s required coverage, while also offering the highest-quality customized options to the policyholder’s benefit.
Understanding Car Insurance
Car insurance can help you cope with major cost losses that might arise after damaging vehicle hazards.
- Your car costs money, so if it gets damaged, that’s a repair bill you might have to pay.
- If you harm others while driving, you could be at-fault for their losses. Legal action might arise.
- Injuries you sustain in an accident are a financial strain you might have to address.
Risks like these reflect just how much money you could lose by traveling Oklahoma’s roadways. Car insurance pays for the costs that such mishaps might cause, so you don’t have to handle them alone.
Oklahoma’s Required Car Insurance
As an at-fault state, Oklahoma requires drivers who cause wrecks to pay for the damage of others. Liability insurance will cover such costs.
Oklahoma drivers must have coverage of at least:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability insurance
The basic coverage will pay up to $25,000 if only one person gets hurt, and up to $50,000 if two or more people get injured. It will pay a total of $25,000 for all property damage to others.
If you want more coverage, speak to one of our agents about increasing your liability limits. You can often increase your liability limits, which will offer you a significantly higher financial benefit.
More Coverage Options
Besides liability coverage, you can add other benefits to your policy.
- Collision Insurance: Damage to your car in wrecks or other collisions can receive repairs using the funds under this coverage.
- Comprehensive Insurance: A hail storm, fire, theft or vandalism might damage your car. This coverage can pay for the repairs.
- Medical Coverage: This coverage can assist you and your passengers with medical bills from injuries sustained in accidents.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance: This coverage can help you pay for your own losses if another at-fault driver has no (or too little) liability insurance to help you.
We can also help you qualify for additional policy options, such as:
- Replacement cost value insurance
- Rental car coverage
- Towing assistance
- Roadside assistance
- Glass replacement insurance
- Vanishing deductibles
- Safe driver discounts
The more coverage you buy, the better you can afford to cover additional costs of vehicle losses.
Get a Quote
Dorsey Insurance has decades of experience in the car insurance industry. We’ll ensure your coverage comes personalized to your needs. So, don’t hesitate to get covered right now! Contact us at (918) 665-7400 or fill out our online quote form.